Grace Place Coffee, which is located on the main floor of the Grace Center, is a full-service coffee bar that proudly serves Stone Creek coffee as well as a variety of espresso drinks, teas and other light snacks and treats.
Current menu staples (as of July 2022) include the following:
- bagels (plain, sesame, cinnamon raisin, and everything)
- a selection of pastries (scones, Danish, and cinnamon rolls)
- prepackaged goodies (energy bars, cookies, and rice crispy treats)
- soup of the day (a variety of types available; ask barista for details)
- NEW! quesadillas
- a selection of cooler beverages (Snapple, Perrier Water, Honest Kids Juice, etc.)
- a full service coffee and espresso bar
Check back with us frequently, on Facebook or in-person at our shop, to see what our daily, rotating menu items include and for details.
Free WiFi is available for guests as well, so come relax and enjoy a warm (or cold!) beverage while browsing the internet, working, or studying among friends.
Please note: not all items on the menu may be available due to supply chain issues and/or demand. Thank you for understanding!
Grace Place Coffee is a full-service coffee shop that has been serving the East Town neighborhood and downtown Milwaukee since 2007.
Grace Place Coffee exists to help build Christian relationships for the people in our community and congregation by means of
Grace Place Coffee is available for meetings, weddings, or for those renting the Grace Center.
The intimate and fun space is available for up to 30 people with overflow seating in the atrium.
A large screen TV is available for presentations.
Please note: hours may be affected to combat and slow the spread of COVID-19. Watch our Facebook page for details as they come available:
Proudly serving Stone Creek coffee.
Prices and menus subject to change.