Grace Groups: A Small Group Ministry
Launching September 2022
Grace Groups are all about relationships.
The Grace Group small group ministry encourages building relationships with members of your group as you grow together in your relationship with God.
- Intimate 10-12 person groups meeting throughout the metro area.
- 6-week sessions with a short Bible discussion based on the sermon from Sunday (Starting the weeks of September 11; January 8; April 16).
- Opportunities to serve and to just have fun.
Find a group that fits your life based on meeting day and time, location, or stage of life. Then get to know other members and together study God's Word, serve, have fun, support, and encourage one another.
Don't see a group that fits your needs? Reach out to Pastor Aaron Strong (firstname.lastname@example.org) with suggestions or consider leading a new group. If you can't find an open group, please let us know!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I can't commit to meeting every week of the session? Your attendance is important to the group, but we understand that schedules are busy. Still connect with a group, but keep the group leader updated when you will miss a week.
- What if I didn't make it to church or hear the Sunday sermon? That's ok! While the study will be based off of the sermon, you will still be able to participate, learn, and grow! Make use of the recorded service and sermon on YouTube.
- Are kids welcome? Absolutely! Look for a Grace Group that is kid friendly!
- What if I don't gel with my group? We understand that not every group is for every person. Give the group you signed up for a couple of weeks and then if it doesn't fit well, you are welcome to leave and try another group without judgment!
- Do I have to stay with the same group for every session? We hope that each Grace Group will build important and lasting relationships and are welcome to remain together. However, you are always welcome to try another group, or as you grow comfortable, start and lead a new group.