Grace's annual Fine Art & Craft Festival returns! Come and see over 25 select and local artisans and their original work.
Each year products vary, but in years past items included:
• Fiber art, clothing & jewelry
• Pottery, Thai Village handicrafts, photography prints, paintings
• Mixed-media jewelry including a variety of silver, precious gems, found objects
• Collage greeting cards and artwork
• Organic and vegan body-care products, lip balm, bath accessories
• Scarves, purses, table runners, and gift bags
• Handcrafted pottery, glass, and natural wood pieces
Grace Place Coffee will be open for the duration of the festival, serving coffee, tea, soup, pizzas, and more. Milwaukee's own Hatched will also be there, serving up sweet & savory hand-held pies!
Artists - applications are now available HERE
Questions, contact Renee Hundley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is FREE and open to the public!
Amanda is the Communications Coordinator at Grace, and has been happily serving her congregation in this capacity since 2017. On Sunday mornings, you can find her volunteering in the coffee shop, or enjoying worship at Grace in the Ward!
Have something you'd like to have in GraceNotes? Email Amanda at email@example.com to let her know about it!