Marriage By Grace
Encouraging the married members of Grace in all areas of married life by applying God’s love to his design for marriage and its blessings.
2019 Ministry Opportunities
- Three evening seminars for couples, each with a different topic
- Designed to be about an hour and a half in length
- First one coming February 26th!! (Also, One in April or May; One in the Fall)
- Bible Reading Suggestions for Couples (email Pastor Bondow for more information)
- Ongoing Devotion Series & "Pass the Baton"
- Couples who are willing participate by signing up on a list of those who will write down their reaction and reflection thoughts on a given Bible passage, article or essay and connecting it to their relationship in Christ and married life together. Their written response will be posted anonymously in our Bible Study Resources blog feed. Like the Ice Bucket challenge model, they then select and contact the next couple that will participate.
- Book/Reading Recommendations & "Table for Six"
- Suggestions will be passed along to three couples who will read a book and then meet together for a meal as a "Table for Six" to discuss the value of the book, creating an itemized list of thoughts as feedback for other couples.
When: Currently once a year on a Saturday morning in March, 8am - noon. This year's date is March 30, 2019.
Who: Engaged couples set to be married through the rest of the calendar year meet for the morning with Pastor Bondow.
What: Discussion of money, communication, sex, roles, and keeping your relationship Christ-centered
Where: Classroom of the Grace Center
Ministry Support & Marriage Counseling
Pastor James and Denise Becker are eager to devote time and energy toward this ministry as they bring years of experience teaching on the topic of healthy marriages and have received training from seminars around the country.
Want to help? Contact Pastor Bondow to help assist our married members in growing their marriage by grace!